Sunday, 22 July 2012

Kepong - Jan Jan Thai Restaurant 珍珍泰式餐厅

Jan Jan Thai Restaurant looks similar to Janwa Thai Restaurant located at Bandar Menjalara Kepong. Infact both restaurant is only separate by an open car park. From the shop deco till the menu, it is 99% same. I not so sure what is their terms of relationship but overheard the lady Boss said that she prviously from Janwa.

Despite the all look alike, the food serve here is less delicious than Janwa (Oops now only I notice I never blog for Janwa even eat there few times :-p).



We order a few dish..and personally I think only the Steam Cockle is up to expectation. Fresh and tempting.

Steam Cockle
Price : RM8.00
Rating : 3.5/5 


Other dish is just taste so so only.

Steam Fish with Hot Gravy
Price : RM35.00
Rating : 3.5/5


Personally feel this is the Blandest & tasteless Thai Tomyum Soup that I ever experienced.


Clear Tomyam Soup
Price : RM15.00
Rating : 3.5/5


Kangkung Sambal Belacan
Price : RM8.00
Rating : 3.5/5


Coconut
Price : RM5.00
Rating : 3.5/5

Salai Plum
Price : RM3.00


Honestly, with the amount of price I paid here, I sure can get something more tempting and affordable Thai Food in Kepong area.





Overall Rating :
Food : 3.5/5
Price : 3/5
Service : 3/5
Ambiance : 2.5/5


Address : 
Jan Jan Thai Restaurant 珍珍泰式餐厅
Bandar Manjalara, next to JANWA Thai Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment